Administrative Assistant / ReceptionistFull Time or Part Time
Full Time: Monday to Friday, 8am -- 5pm or Monday to Friday, and Saturday when needed, or Part Time: Monday to Friday, 8am -- 2pm or 12 -- 6pm, and Saturday when needed.
The Ideal Candidate
You have a love for textiles and interior designs, are enthusiastic about an opportunity to learn our business, while ambitious enough to have an eye toward (eventually) becoming a full time Project Manager. A subset to the above: You are serious and determined to do your job well, have the capacity to work independently, and equally capable working collaboratively within a team. You have a head for numbers, measurement and dimensions.
The Job Description
Provide administrative, office and sales support services to four (4) Project Managers. In addition, coordinate monthly special events, and work on ad hoc projects as needed.
The Qualifications and Requirements:
- Punctual and reliable.
- Ability to solve rudimentary math problems.
- Able to lift 40 lbs, and move it 40 feet.
- Articulate and detail-oriented.
- Capable of handling multiple tasks and ever-changing priorities.
- Interested in materials and textiles, design, architecture and sustainable environment.
- Relatively at ease working with productivity software (e.g., Email, MS Word, Excel), database, design and image programs (e.g., Filemaker, Adobe Creative Suite, Photoshop).
Project ManagerFull Time
The Job Description
A motivated and result-oriented individual to join our growing sales team. This is a unique career opportunity for someone who is familiar with or has worked in design, architectural environments. Experience in working with luxury flooring projects is highly desirable, but not required. Our Project Manager (PM) solicits, cultivates, and manages existing and new accounts that are made up of interior designers, architects, and general contractors. The PM is responsible for the overall successful completion of each project, and has the propensity to solve problems. The ideal candidate is articulate, well organized, confident and charismatic.
Preferred (but not required) Experience and Skills are:
- Ability to quickly conceptualize a client's project requirements, and offer the appropriate options and alternatives based on available products and resources.
- 3 to 5 years of inside / outside sales experience in a high-end luxury brand environment.
- Proficiency in reading floor plans, Mac OS, Filemaker and CRM.